Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chasing Amy (Alone in my room)

UMMMM... wtf?

It had one of the most depressing and WTF endings ever.

I am disappointed. The movie did not hold it's own.

First of all, I hate the main girls characters, actress, voice, everything about her. She's not attractive. Her name was not Amy, but it was Alyssa. Ben Allect made the book Chasing Amy in the ned after what Silent bob told him.

Second of all, Ben Afllect was in love with her after only knowing her for a few days.

I admit, the movie had a few good plot twists and surprises, but I think it spent more time trying to teach a moral to the viewer. The moral was that even though a girl has a slutty past, you should forget about that and not risk losing her!? LOL Okay there. and risk getting STD's?

The movie also had a strong sense of homosexualism. Or at least it tried really hard and failed. The characters are forgettable and not intriguing.

What the hell was up with the ending!? And what the hell was up with the random threesome that almost occured between him and his best friend? Talk about stupid and pointless.

Lastly, The flow of the movie was not good.

This definitely was nota feel good movie.

4-6 / 10. And that's being generous.

I'm disappointed after how good Mall Rats was. This movie hyped me up with the cover. What a disappointment.

NEXT!

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Chasing Amy is different. These characters are lifelike.This isn't a romantic comedy for teenage girls. It's a movie for adults. Almost everyone can relate to being a situation where they've loved someone so much, but due to certain circumstances, you just weren't able to have that person. And I guess that's what Amy's all about. Unrequited love. Well, Unrequited love and sexual identity, but that's another topic for another day.

The real genius of this film is that for all it's serious themes, it manages to convey it's message without being at all pretentious."



good quote from IMBD.

I dunno, the movie just wasn't for me I guess.


"Okay fine, I admit it. I'm a ****ing slut! 


One of the most annoying and unmemorable lead female protagonists.... ever!


Random scenes about the topic of homosexuality... are totally pointless and redundant in this movie.


You're a lesbian? Ok cool...... What what? You're not?! .......Wait what? You're a slut? And you expect me to stay with you?


Nice! A hot girl on the cover. This movie is going to be awesome. What the the ****? What happened to that promising girl on the cover? 


No comments:

Post a Comment