This is great great movie.
This is the tyupe of movie where you can't question the story, plot or dialogue and even acting. It's a movie that is meant to entertain. And boy, does it do that in spades!!! It's amazing!
8-8.5 / 10
Plus all three of the girls are sexy, and it shows 2 butts. I wish it showed them naked however... oh well. Beautiful asians and german girl.
Finally, this is possibly the best Jackie Chan movie because it is full of amazing fight scenes which is what Jackie Chan does best.
On a sidenote, I'm almost done Final Fantasy 4 DS. Time to play Sakura Samurai soon!!! And now I have interest in Rhythm fever heaven, so I'll be picking that up soon.
Lately though, I've had 2 headaches in the past 2 weeks. Possibly eye strain tension headaches. I'm not going on the computer as much. Hopefully the subside.
Finally, I need to get a job soon. Definitely.




No comments:
Post a Comment