CLASSIC!
I love it.
Awesome movie, I love movies about high school and school in general.
9 / 10
Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 16%.... Frankly, I'm tired of these ignorant idiotic critics. Movies are all about opinion, meaning that their opinion means jack shit, no matter how qualified they are. I'm sorry if every movie can't have a serious tone/subject and be sophisticated enough for these critics. Movies are meant to entertain. Period. Especially comedies. These morons have no clue how to judge/rate a comedy. Seriously, not every movie is sophisticated, and not every movie is child friendly for these stuck-up baby boomers who are thinking about their children and have no sense of humor. *Facepalm*
If they aren't a fan of comedy movies, they shouldn't be reviewing them; period. That way, they won't be biased and judgemental. I don't like musicals. I really don't. but do you see me reviewing them? No, I don't even watch them. Because I know I'll be biased. Critics = clueless. /End rant





Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteEncino